Under Bibliographies you will find links to pages that contain lists of citations, usually arranged by mathematical topic.
- Bibliographies Collection (Florida State)
- BibNet – A Bibliography Network Project (AT&T)
- Collected Works of Mathematicians (by Steven W. Rockey, Mathematics Library, Cornell University)
- Computational Mathematics and other topics, BibTeX (SEL-HPC)
- Collection of Computer Science bibliographies (Uni Karlsruhe, Germany)
- Computer Science Bibliographies BibTeX
- Group Theory BibTeX files (ANU) [f]
- Harmonic Maps Bibliography at Bath UK ) or (at U Florida )
- Hilbert’s Tenth Problem BibTeX files (MIT) [f]
- Journal of Differential Geometry
- Probability Abstract Service
In trying to make this information hierarchy as complete and as useful as possible, we are always looking for appropriate new links to add. Please communicate any comments or suggestions to email@example.com.