- Wednesday January 10, 2018, 8:00 a.m.-10:50 a.m. Session
- 10:30 a.m. A Web-Based Toolkit for Mathematical Word Processing Applications with Semantics. Nathan C Carter*, email@example.com & Kenneth G Monks Abstract
- 10:00 a.m. Continuing toward a Global Digital Mathematics Library. Patrick D. F. Ion*, firstname.lastname@example.org & Olaf Teschke Abstract
- Thursday January 11, 2018, 1:00 p.m.-3:50 p.m Session II
- 1:00 p.m. Let’s make a DEAL: Open Access, Business Models, and Transformation Dynamics. Günter Ziegler*, email@example.com 15-sep-2017 Abstract
- 2:00 p.m. Trends and Topics in Mathematics Publishing. Jan J. Blom*, firstname.lastname@example.org Abstract
- 2:30 p.m. Supporting the move to diamond open access: The launch of Centre Mersenne. Thierry Bouche*, email@example.com Abstract
- 3:00 p.m.Open Access and the Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics. Victor Reiner & Hugh Thomas*, firstname.lastname@example.org Abstract
- 3:30 p.m. Preserving information on mathematical software via web archives. Helge Holzmann & Mila Runnwerth*, email@example.com Abstract
- Friday January 12, 2018, 8:00 a.m.-10:50 a.m Session III
- 8:00 a.m. Virtual research environments for computational mathematics: The OpenDreamKit project and the Math-in-the-Middle Approach to System Interoperability. [CANCELLED instead a discussion group] Michael Kohlhase*, firstname.lastname@example.org Abstract
- 8:30 a.m. Cataloging of DLMF’s Special Functions. Bruce Miller*, email@example.com Abstract
- 9:00 a.m. Semantic Preserving Bijective Mappings of Mathematical Expressions between LaTeX and Computer Algebra Systems. Howard S. Cohl*, firstname.lastname@example.org Abstract
- 9:30 a.m. The social machine of mathematics. Ursula H. Martin*, email@example.com Abstract
- 10:00 a.m. The arXiv: current status and future plans. Steinn Sigurðsson*, firstname.lastname@example.org Abstract
- 10:30 a.m. Seizure Prediction using Spectral Density Analysis on Pediatric EEGs. (for consideration) Michelle DeDeo*, email@example.com & Maanasi Garg Abstract
- Also of interest
- Organizing the mathematical literature: On the road to MSC 2020. Edward Dunne, Fabian Müller*, firstname.lastname@example.org, Norman Richert, Olaf Teschke Abstract
- Friday, July 21, 2017, 9:30a.m.-10:00a.m.
- I. Daubechies, P. Ion and S. M. Watt, The International Mathematical Knowledge Trust
- Friday, July 21, 2017, 10:30 a.m.-11 a.m.
- Patrick D. F. Ion and Stephen M. Watt, The Global Digital Mathematics Library and the International Mathematical Knowledge Trust, pages 56-69 of Intelligent Computer Mathematics 10th International Conference, CICM 2017, Edinburgh, UK, July 17-21, 2017, Proceedings. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 10383
- Wednesday January 6, 2016, 8:00 a.m.-10:50 a.m.
- Wednesday January 6, 2016, 2:15 p.m.-6:05 p.m.
- Thursday January 7, 2016, 8:00 a.m.-11:50 a.m.